FAWCO has over 75 member clubs in 35 countries worldwide with a combined membership of approximately 15,000. For more information, please visit the FAWCO website at www.fawco.org.
What benefits do AWA members enjoy as members of FAWCO?
- Hands-on information about living, working, studying or traveling worldwide.
- Membership in a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- A support network through local FAWCO member clubs in many countries.
- Continued membership in this network when you return to the U.S. through joining FAWCO Alumnae (FAUSA). Members of FAUSA help you in repatriation and maintaining your international contacts
- Access to information on women’s health, voting from overseas, educational support for children with special needs, environmental and literacy projects, advocacy in Washington DC on issues that affect overseas Americans
- Opportunities to work with women in other countries on FAWCO Committees or get women in other countries interested in your club’s projects
- FAWCO Foundation Education Awards available for you and your children
- FAWCO Foundation Development Grants available for special projects
Links to FAWCO and FAWCO Foundation websites